8KW Deye Inverter – Pylon 4.8
This Pack Includes:
- 1 x Deye 8Kw Hybrid Inverter
- 10 x 550W Solar Panels
- 100 x 6mm Solar Cable
- 10 x Mc4 Connectors
- 1 x Pvc2 Combiner
- 1 x Ac Protection
- 1 x UP500 Li-Ion Battery
- 1 x Cable Pack
- 4 x 35mm Battery Cable
- 8 x 35mm Lugs
- 1 x Dc Disconnector
- 1 x UP5000 CABINET
- Complete mounting system for tile or IBR roof
The final price is subject to a site inspection, installation location and stock availability.
HYBRID INVERTER PACK CONTENTS
Pylontech Product Details
- Modular design for ease of expansion
- Higher usable capacity resulting in less battery modules installed
- Usable capacity 4 560Wh
- Parallel Capability of up to 16 units
- Allows for large installation of up to 72.96kWh with no LV Hub
- Intelligent BMS protecting battery cells
- 95% DoD with more usable capacity
- RS485 and CAN compatible pylontech
- Weight: 42 kg
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Nominal Energy: 4800W
- hDepth of discharge: 95.00%
- Voltage: 48V
- Continuous Discharge Rate (Normal Use): 2400W
- Maximum Discharge Rate (5 Minutes): 3600W
- Surge Discharge Rate (15 Seconds): 4320W
- Maximum Charge Rate (5 Minutes): 3600W
HYBRID INVERTER PACK DESCRIPTION
DEYE 8KW HYRBID INVERTER
The Deye Hybrid Inverter has Higher Yields
- Improve self-consumption ratio up to 80%, reducing your electricity bill
- DC/AC ratio up to 1.3, completely suitable for double-side PV modular
- Two MPPT design, Max. efficiency of 97.6%
- LCD Touch screen and buttons, easy operation
- Compatible with lithium-ion battery and lead acid battery
- Web browser and mobile App monitoring supported
- PV lighting protection, Anti-islanding protection, Leakage current protection etc.
- Support store energy from DG when needed, ensure the system working within 7*24H
- IP65 protection degree, adapt to indoor and outdoor using
- Automatically switch from on-grid to off-grid mode within 5ms
- Zero exporting function, fast reaction within 200ms in zero export mode
- Programmable charging and discharging schedule on the Deye inverter
- Both wind turbines and solar panels can be connected as DC input power
- Max. 16 units can be paralleled for higher system power
- Retrofitting of existing solar system to energy storage system
Pylon Technologies, Co. Ltd was founded in October 2009 and is the pioneer for lithium iron phosphate batteries deployed in energy storage systems. With self-developed core technologies in the cathode material, battery cell and battery management system, Pylontech is one among very few companies to vertically integrate the whole lithium battery industrial chain.
The company has also developed a state-of-the-art energy storage solution utilising cutting edge lithium iron phosphate technology, packaging this technology into a rack-mount module for ultimate flexibility and ease of installation.
Pylontech products have been rated as the best value for money on the market and have proved very popular with customers.
We are all about customer satisfaction at Solarway Suppliers. We have designed these batteries so that customers can alwyas have the option of making their installations look as best as they possibly can. Not only have we designed these cabinets for this purpose but we have also designed a Prefab board for the installations as well, which will have the Inverter, battery disconnector, AC protection and so on, along with all wiring being covered. This make for a really neat and clean looking installation.
We do installations in Gauteng and surrounding areas. To book an installation with us you can email us and we will need your full home address and other specific details about the type of system you would like to install, we will then come out to your location and have a look over the premises and determine what exactly will need to be done for you before giving you a full quotation.
Check also other products of this category!
8 KW Solar System